If you don't already know, Barren Heights is a non for profit organization that gives physically and mentally disabled people and their families a weekend at a camp sight near Barren River. They come for three days and get everything completely free. With games, boating, water balloon launching, camp fires, and barn church on Sunday; it is a great time for the volunteers (us), and the guests! For more info, look at the earlier post on my blog about Barren Heights.
Anyways, this weekend was the reunion weekend where everyone who had ever been to Barren Heights could come back and see the people they met on earlier retreats. We had over 60 people come! Around 120 counting the volunteers. :)
I was in charge of the dunking booth which was really fun. We also had some inflatable slides and water balloon launching!
| Here is the dunking booth with Mr. Fall (a good friend of ours) being the dunkee. |
| Mr. Fall and I led a small worship service before dinner. |
That looks like fun. I hope we can help out there sometime.
ReplyDeleteYou all would love it.
ReplyDelete