The first is an African Daisy, The second is like a smaller version of daisy, The third is just weird, I couldn't find what this one was, The fourth is some kind of purple coneflower, And the bottom two are variations of blue cornflower.
And no, I am not a botanist, I just use Google. :)
By the way, I left a comment about your pop-tab strap, did you ever get it? I was just wondering where you saw that, if somebody had directions, or if you made it yourself,etc.
Thanks
Jessie :)
P.S. I've been saving pop-tabs, I think I have thirty something. ;D
Ok, I have partially figured it out:
ReplyDeleteThe first is an African Daisy,
The second is like a smaller version of daisy,
The third is just weird, I couldn't find what this one was,
The fourth is some kind of purple coneflower,
And the bottom two are variations of blue cornflower.
And no, I am not a botanist, I just use Google. :)
Thanks! I have asked three other people about that third one and they didn't know what it was either.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it was a normal flower but the petals fell off or something
DeleteBy the way, I left a comment about your pop-tab strap, did you ever get it? I was just wondering where you saw that, if somebody had directions, or if you made it yourself,etc.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Jessie :)
P.S. I've been saving pop-tabs, I think I have thirty something. ;D
My grandma taught us how. We can show you how at the Busch's on the fourth. I can bring more tabs for you to use. (You need around 500.)
ReplyDeletePlease bring them to church on Sunday if you can.
DeleteSee you then!
Looks to me like a dandelion that's dead.
ReplyDeleteChristopher
Someone else told told me that it looked like some kind of thistle.
ReplyDelete