Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Editing

I just started editing pictures today and I want some feedback on how I did.

Here ar some pictures I did not edit.

Our little Friend




This one is my favorite.


God has made such great and beautiful animals and plants!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Chase,
    I really like all the pictures, but my favorite is the chipmunk. How ever did you get that close without scaring him away? Good job. He must feel safe around you. I also really like the dew or raindrop ones. You have a nice way of capturing God's wonderful creations.
    Mrs. van der Hoeven (Sam's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color focuses look great! What are you using for your editing? My favorite is the thorn picture. Did it really look like that or did you add some sort of color overlay? The only thing I might do different, (and this is just me) is on the one color focus with the small blue flower would be to leave the raindrops in B&W. But you really nailed the edits on the rest, I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs. van der Hoeven! I love the chipmunk too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am useing photoshop for my editing and I added a sunset overlay for the thorn picture.
    I looked at the blue flower picture and it looks a whole lat better with the drops B&W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite was the thorn too. But since that one's been taken, I'll take my second favorite :) I liked the butterfly one at the top. I'm not a photo-editor myself, so I can't really give any technical feedback, but I can say it looks pretty good. I liked the Monarch caterpillar too! Great stuff. Is it all from your backyard?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are from a field behind our backyard.

    ReplyDelete