That's awesome Chase! I think I was out driving with Dad when that storm hit, and I was thinking how neat it would be to get pictures of the lightning. It was pretty amazing! Did you get these pictures by taking a video? I've only ever gotten three pictures of lightning, and it was HARD! Well done.
That's fantastic Chase! I still have yet to get lightning pictures.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome Chase! I think I was out driving with Dad when that storm hit, and I was thinking how neat it would be to get pictures of the lightning. It was pretty amazing! Did you get these pictures by taking a video? I've only ever gotten three pictures of lightning, and it was HARD! Well done.
ReplyDeleteAnd happy 13th birthday, by the way :) Pretty exciting becoming a teenager. Just strive not to be like the world's teenagers (1 Jn. 2:15)!
ReplyDeleteI did get these pictures by video, but I am hoping to be able to get a picture during the next storm
ReplyDelete