Cool. Thanks. We missed you all on Sunday. Me, Christopher, Collin, Sidney, and the Downs girls are making a movie, Facing the Midgets. Can you tell at all what it's about? :) We are doing a copy of facing the giants, but with soccer. I hope we can post it on the MyFamily site sometime, so be watching. :)
This is really great. :D What did you use to do the effects?
ReplyDeleteFinal Cut Pro X. I got a thirty day free trial. You can get the free trial on apple.com
ReplyDeleteCool. Thanks. We missed you all on Sunday. Me, Christopher, Collin, Sidney, and the Downs girls are making a movie, Facing the Midgets. Can you tell at all what it's about? :) We are doing a copy of facing the giants, but with soccer. I hope we can post it on the MyFamily site sometime, so be watching. :)
ReplyDeleteOK.
ReplyDeleteThat's cool. You know how much Final Cut Pro X costs?
ReplyDeleteyah, A LOT!! That's why I got the free trial.
ReplyDelete