Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Salato Wildlife Center

Today we went to the Salato Wildlife Center with the van der Hoevens, the Fredricksons, and the Kiles.

Most of the animals seemed extra lazy, so I didn't get many pictures...




And the ones that were a little active had big annoying fences in front of them.


I still had a lot of fun and got some pictures of flowers though!




One thing I like about flowers is that they can't move, so you can take as much time and as many pictures as you want until you get the perfect one.

Another thing I was looking forward to was the dragonfly marsh. We don't have many dragonflies around our house and whenever I do find one, it flies away before I can even pick the camera up!
Unfortunately, there were no dragonflies at the dragonfly marsh. However,  I did get a picture of a spider and a horsefly!


Ha Ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment